Friday, April 27, 2018

EXP 2: Week 2 (6 combinations and 2 caps of original station model in lumion)

I created 6 combinations from my previous axonometric.

a.
+=
 &

b.
+=
 &

c.
+=
 &
PS: All surface connect in 2D I use different shadow to express them ( Slash and fill with black).

Then I chose this model as the original design of my station.



putting it into lumion:





This station based on the concept of sense of lightness. The whole roof is undertaken by two thin columns, making it seems more light. Besides, the complicated roof gives the pedestrians a shaded place, the decoration on the roof is just like being pulled out of the roof. This aspect responded to the concept push and pull.

And the station put into lumion is like that:


No comments:

Post a Comment

EXP 3: Peer assessment and model uploaded

Peer assessment Models SketchUp Please search for: https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/1a05828b-00cc-4d35-8c16-4438e99f5...